From small businesses to large corporations, we are able to provide our customers with a well planned, well organized, and successful move.
We will help you and your company organize and plan the move for every employee from start to finish. We won’t allow you to go through this process alone. We will provide our sales representative and an on-site project manager to assist you and make sure your move runs smoothly and successfully from start to finish.
We have the ability and equipment to handle:
- Computer components and electronics
- Confidential information
- Office furniture
- Modular units
We will do more than just move your assets. We will also protect them.
- We protect computer components and electronics with static-proof bubble wrap, keyboard and mouse bags, and large plastic computer crates.
- Files are packed in legal totes for individual offices and cubicles.
- We provide large plastic file crates or shelved library carts to keep important files in their necessary order.
- Sealed and monitored, confidential files are safely protected and securely relocated.
- We provide Safe Jacks, which are critical in the relocation of safes.
- Office furniture and modular units are disassembled and blanket wrapped as needed to provide the utmost protection for the furniture.
Every aspect of the office is protected from top to bottom. High-traffic area walls are wrapped with cardboard, with corner protectors for the corners and door jambs. Thick cardboard is used to protect tile, entryways, and elevators with plastic wrap for the carpet.
Office and Commercial Clients
- Alternative Behavioral Services
- Value Options
Phone: (757) 893-8681
Fax ((757) 549-5334
- Boone Clinic / Vertexico
- Bank of Hampton Roads
- Capital Group
- Creative Office Solutions
- Eastern Virginia Medical School (EVMS)
- Langley Air Force Base
- United States Postal Service
- City of Chesapeake
|We are certified as office and industrial consultants|
by the American Moving & Storage Association.