Hampton Roads Hospitality Service Essential FF&E Project Management
- Job-site distribution, receiving services, secure moving and storage, installation, and liquidation services
- Project management through a single point of contact
- Control of inventory, with prompt reporting for any damaged or missing goods
- Our warehouse inventory technology (Windfall) gives you and your team 24/7 access to the inventory and tracking data to allow you to make accurate scheduling and construction-related decisions
- Environmentally friendly company that offer access to manpower, recycling services, liquidation options, and debris removal services
- Our dedicated project managers and installation teams, Providing both cost-effective and high quality solutions
- We offer a full service, from planning to final installation.
- Our hospitality FF&E project management experience allows for a stress free and proficient process, we will know and understand your property as well as project goals.
- Hampton Roads Hospitality hotel installation team is full of experienced, professional, and respectful employees. With a dedicated install team on your project it will make the process as efficient as possible while minimizing any disruption to you and your guests.
- With over 25 years of experience in FF&E we also have trusted general contractors that can handle all the construction needs.
From the moment a guest first enters your hotel, you want the first impression to be as though they truly are in a “home away from home.” The guest should feel relaxed, happy, satisfied, and comfortable with their room as well as every other aspect of your hotel or resort. The successful handling of FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment) for any hotel construction project is a crucial part of making sure your guests have an experience that provides lifetime value and have them coming back again and again.
FF&E drives tremendous value and is an important consideration for those in the hospitality and hotel industry. At Hampton Roads Hospitality, we agree and are here to make sure that ALL hospitality construction projects you undertake are as cost-efficient and seamless as possible.
For more than 25 years Hampton Roads Hospitality Services has successfully handled FF&E for hospitality and hotel construction projects, throughout the region ranging from small, limited service hotels to some of the largest and most complex resorts and brands in the industry. Our experience with hospitality FF&E includes Kingsmill Resort, The Hilton Main, The Cavalier Hotel, Hilton Ocean Front, Turtle Cay, Powhatan Resort, Green Springs Resort and many more. Hampton Roads Hospitality handles FF&E logistics not only for hotel and hospitality companies, but restaurants, retailers, and healthcare providers as well. If you are renovating your existing hotel or opening a new resort, our experienced professionals will become an extension of your team and customize a program to deliver and install your FF&E products on time and on budget.