Hampton Roads Moving and Storage is a family-owned and operated business. Since our inception in 1991, our core philosophy has been to treat our employees like family. We recognize those in our organization who go beyond the call of duty and reward each team player for their outstanding performance. If you care about the quality of your work and are driven to excel in your professional performance, then this is an opportunity to join a winning team.
Why Drive for Hampton Roads Moving and Storage?
- Family-owned and operated for over 25 years
- We service all lines of work: GSA, Military, Residential, and National Accounts
- Work with multiple TSP’s so we aren’t just limited to one Van Lines work
- Ability for Elite drivers to pack, load, and haul shipments
- You are personally notified and consulted on any claim over $500.00
- You may open a savings account with us and have a percentage of your commissions saved
- Bonus line haul percentage for low claims ratio, years of service, and high customer service survey scores
- You may elect to have your commissions wired directly to your bank account
- You will be assigned a late model, fully equipped furniture trailer
- Personalized dispatch
- You would have the options of becoming an Owner Operator or Company Driver
- At Hampton Roads Moving and Storage, you are not just a number, you are an essential part of an award-winning team and you are treated with respect
- A fully paperless process through our patented PrimeSource® system
These are some of the things that set us apart from other agents and makes Hampton Roads Moving and Storage truly unique in the moving and storage Industry.
To learn more about driver opportunities with Hampton Roads Moving and Storage please forward your resume or Letter of Interest in confidence to Eric Hutchings. Or you can mail us at:
Hampton Roads Moving and Storage
2006 Northgate Commerce Parkway
Suffolk, VA 23435
For immediate consideration, please fill out our confidential Driver's Questionnaire below.